Can not move post to another thread
- 3 replies
- KajMagnus @KajMagnus2022-06-14 11:20:42.630Z
That's a bug. I think currently you cannot move the comment. (Until the bug has gotten fixed.)
Details: There's an assertion that verifies that all comments (posts) on each page, are more recent than the page itself (because the page gets created before people can start posting comments).
However, this comment, from another page, is older than the page you'd like to move it to. And then the assertion fails and that error message appears:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: [TyE7WKG2AG4] page id: '322', ext id: 'None'
- In reply todiego_tinypilot⬆:KajMagnus @KajMagnus2022-07-01 04:48:03.830Z
(This is fixed in the upcoming version, available some time next week most likely.)
- In reply todiego_tinypilot⬆:KajMagnus @KajMagnus2022-07-10 06:16:18.510Z
Hi Diego, Would you like to try again? — This should now have been fixed. (The problem was a few buggy (too strict) runtime assertions.)
- Progresswith handling this problem
- @KajMagnus marked this topic as Planned 2022-06-14 11:22:40.279Z.
- @KajMagnus marked this topic as Started 2022-07-01 04:48:07.830Z.